off shoulder dress under $100! (available at Elle) // snakeskin flats (old, similar here) // tote // pearl choker (available at Obligato) // saddle bag (investment vs budget friendly)
Its safe to say I have fully embraced the trends of chokers and off the shoulder dresses. I wore this look to the farmers market this weekend, and I love how the dress looked effortless but polish. I was sold if not on the price, but the fact the dress has pockets (always a weakness)!
So I can’t believe it is already July! If only there was a way to make time stand still or at least slow down!! To make the most of this month, I came up with a July to do list. I figured if I actually wrote it down I would feel more pressure to follow through, so here goes nothing!
- Virginia Creeper Trail (hope to do this on Saturday!)
- Drive in movie date
- Host an outdoor dinner party
- Plant an herb garden with C
- Watch a sunrise and sunset at the beach
- Visit some wineries outside of Atlanta
- Dollywood (its been a minute since I have been!)
- Try the new bowling place downtown, Maple Hall
- Master a new recipe
- Conquer Mount Leconte with my love (11 miles yikes!
I would love to hear what would make your summer to do list! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! XX